Re: [DL] need some help with my minis

> A) Indian Brave

http://www.students.dsu.edu/zacharin/miniatures/Indian&20Brave%20color%20tes
> t.jpg
>
> >Can't seem to get the picture here.

http://www.students.dsu.edu/zacharin/miniatures/Indian%20Brave%20color%20tes
t.jpg
That's the URL for the picture.  I notice a wrap above.  That may be what
caused you to be unable to access it.

> B) Dillettantes
> http://www.students.dsu.edu/zacharin/miniatures/structures.jpg
> These are two Call of Cthulhu minatures.
> The structures in question are marked using red.  They seem like extra
bits
> left over from the casting process.  I'd like to get other people's
opinions
> on what they are and, if they are just extra bits, how I should try to get
> rid of them.
>
> >They're a casting line, know in the hobby biz as 'flash'. Trim it off
> (carefully) with a sharp X-Acto knife, and file the rest down >with eiter
> hobby file, or even an emery board (it should be tough enough grain).
Never
> use sandpaper, it's too tough to >wield well.

How would I trim through a strip THAT thick with an X-acto knife?  Actually,
I could probably just try to file through it- where could I pick up a hobby
file and how much do they generally cost?  Would a nail file work?  I've
found that they do work for smoothing out the bottom of abase.

> Chris Aniballi
> How exactly do you mean "Mini boy?"

I was simply trying to bait someone.  GOTCHA!!!!!

Nick "soon the Judge shall be painted" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals