Re: [DL] 'Different' campaign ideas? (spoilers for FF8... Kind of)

Man, have you ever played Final Fantasy 8 for the play station?  The over all
story of it has exactly what you are looking for... I would tell you more, but I
don't want to ruin the game for you.  If I were you and serious about this RPG
God idea of yours I would take a week off of work, and play through FF8... Trust
me.

Dirk "FF Fanatic" R.