Re: [DL] tainted ones

[minor harrowed spoilers]

> i have just started my group keying up new pc's for a
> new campaign, and the harrowed soldier has paid 5 points
> for a relic that gives him +5 to all dominion rolls.
>
> i was hoping for a few ideas as to what kind of taint
> to give the item without going over the top.

Whenever the manitou takes control, he keeps control five time longer. He
can then use the relic to keep control, as if the character was the
manitou...

Anyway, I would not give any dominion back to the player for the bonus.
Say, he rolls 10+5, and the manitou rolls 9. If you just consider the roll
(without bonuses), there is no dominion points won by anyone. So, in spite
of the raise (15 vs 9), the player does not get dominion back.

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name
http://www.webb.net/sites/vvandeme/Deadlands/index.html