[DL] GRW minis on eBay

Hey, y'all.  After a few months absence I'm back on the list...

Wanted to let ya know that I'm parting ways with my lilttle metal cowpokes,
once and for good.  My whole collection is up on eBay right now.  Near as I
can figure, the whole set would be worth about $425 purchased new in the
pack... but these babies are almost all painted and ready to go.  A real
chance at a steal.

Here're the URLs (with LOTS of pictures!):
Union Blue Army-
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283782218
Black River Army-
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283788631
Bayou Vermillion Army-
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283795027
Dixie Rails Army-
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283858837
Iron Dragon Army-
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283862527
Wasatch Army- http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283868044
Hired Guns- http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283877322
Heroes- http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283890527

Plus I have all the books and most of an ERTL Cow Town, which I'm not going
to auction... I'll just throw 'em in as a bonus to the highest bidder I get.

Hope you'll have a look. :-)

-Brent