Re: [DL] Japanese in DL

I saw a great movie the other day with Charles Bronson set in the old west.  It featured a Samurai ambassador whose sword and gold is stolen in a train heist.

It was called Red Sun.  It may be worth your time.

Jeff "Yes I am back from a week of work on the road, where I spent more hours in the air than on the ground, and was left with 114 messages on this service!" Tolle

For the largest MP3 index on the Web, go to http://mp3.altavista.com