[DL] Loads of Questions

 Here I am with a load of books and still I have huge questions, well I
guess that's what this list if for so here goes.

1. What is the total cost (die rolls, appeasment, bounty) for getting a new
favor using ask the spirits and how reliable are they (the spirits not the
favors)

2. Can you, (I forget) Create new favors and is this in the ghost dancers
and I'm to dumb to see it.

3. With the changes in the hexslinging skill from a bunch of different
skills how does this affect the brain drain backlash types?  If a huckster
loses a level in a hex permenantly does that mean just that hex or his whole
hexslinging skill?

4. How many pages is a short treateies on whist? (huckster with the copy
trick)

5.For quickness is it 1 card plus one for each success and raise or just one
for each success and raise? This could mean the difference between long and
short combat rounds.

6. (Opinion) Would gluttony be a mortal sin or just a minor sin? (blessed
with big un and abuseive powers)

7. Would it be possible to be a huckster/Blessed without angering any gods?
If so what would one call this new hybrid we already have metal mages,
chineese mystics, a Blessed Shaman (NPC somewhere don't ask me where), and
the Hexslinger, what would a good name for a huckster/blessed be?

Thats about all I can think of right now.

Thanks be to the list-serv

Ronald "Befuddled" Conner
Marshal of the insane gunbunny runners