RE: [DL] Need a mysterious past

Hey there,
	Thanks for all the input - I think that I'm going to go with an amalgam of
the bad money thing.  Counterfeit bills, false gold, etc. gets passed to
him.  His pockets tend to get picked, (easier to do then you think - I use
play money in the game, and I collect the bags where the store their chips
and cash at the end of each game) gear tends to break, bad exchange rates,
if he goes into business - it's gonna fail.  If he invests in something,
it's gonna crash.

Now - if he starts cheating against his fate - bottom dealing, or fishy
tactics to keep his investments afloat. . . then we may have to
renegotiate. . . after all, the Reckoners can grant wealth as well as power
. . . :-)

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

L. Ron Hubbard.
Eons ago, evil aliens coded it's genetic structure to do so.  To rid
yourself of these engrams will require a trip aboard our luxury
yacht/religious retreat - for the nominal fee of $40,000 cash or credit.
Checks not accepted.