[DL] Looking for Alchemy resources

Howdy Folks

I am hoping to finally start up a Deadlands campaign.  Yes I'll be asking
for advice soon.  But first this.  One of my potential players wants to run
a Snake Oil Salesman that is also an alchemist.  Sounds like a good combo ,
first he makes it then he sells it.

Does anyone know of any good alchemy resources?  I have the Smith and
Robarts , and Back East the North has a few extras in that Deadlands Digest.
Are there any other on the net or inprint?  Hey if you have homebrew stuff
I'd love to see that too.  Just send me the info.

Thanks
Travel'n Jones
jrickel@fusionone.com