[DL] Expanded Christian Sinnin' Table

Ok I've been talking to John about my problems with the self-defense and the
like and Im sort of getting it all worked out. What I need if anyone on the
list is up to it
(I already asked John and, obviously noone at Pinnacle has the time to do
it), is a expanded sinnin' table for Christians.
You see as a few of you might know I have 2 blessed (both Methodists for the
record) in my posse and, being the Godless heathen that I am, Im not really
sure what qualifies as a sin. I mean I have a remote idea, but overall Im
bound to miss a lot of things. If someone could throw out an idea or maybe a
makeshift table it would do worlds for helping me.
Having not gone to Church in well... ever I have problems with Christian
morality. I mean I know the basics, but beyond that Im screwed. I mean
obviously torture is a sin of some sort... but just how bad Im not sure. I
suppose I could grab a Bible, but I dont really have the time to sort through
all of it for what I need (though it might become nessessary after a time).
TIA to anyone that can throw something together for me