Re: [DL] Hexarcana

> If it's going to be a huge reprint is it going to be hardbound?  I would
> seriously enjoy an all purpose guide to the powers that exist, hardbound
and
> at least semi complete.  I know this undermines the whole purpose of
putting
> them in seperate books but since they are already printed is this just
going
> to be more material for each type (more spells, skills, hinderances, ways
of
> dealing with them).

You know, I'm just a consumer, but this seems like a really good idea!  That
way you have all the information in one place, like the Revised
Leatherbound.  Granted, it would probably cost quite a bit, but it would
kick ass!  Perhpas it could be done in volumes if having them all in one
book wouldn't be doable.

Nick "then again, what do I know" Zachariasen

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson