Re: [DL] High Noon

>In a time of moderate but not insurmountable need, I liquidated all my GRW
>minis, figuring I wouldn't get enough playtime out of them anyway and I
>could use the cash for other things.  I hated to see them go, but I
>couldn't drum up any kind of local support for a 'dead game.' I sold them
>at a serious loss.  I was sad.
>
>A month later PEG announces that they're going to be doing GRW again.  I
>scream and bang my head against the wall until I lose consciousness.

I hope you kept the original rules.

High Noon doesn't have troop cards included in it.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Any Late Evening News Anchor:
The chicken crosses the road. Film at 11:00.