Re: [DL] the war in the (far) west

Thank you for your input, Mr. McGlothlin.  Actually, I'm very curious about
the DL version of military history in general.  How did the Confederacy
manage *not* to collapse after four years?  Did they get their foreign aid
after all?  Was the Reckoning somehow a more severe blow to the North than
to the South?  Also, there must have been at least a few notable campaigns
between '65 and '76 (not to mention the real ones that must've turned out
differently) ... do the "Back East" sourcebooks discuss the war in any
detail?

And if you don't mind my asking, what's the "JSA" sourcebook?

Thanks,

-- Joe M.