Re: [DL] Gatling Pistols (was: The Little Ramirez)

> Gatling pistols do not require a raise to hit. That's a hit per raise and
success. I've checked it just now. Seems like you are a little slow today,
Nick. ;-)

> My reason for the +2 was that, well, it is kinda like a shotgun. And he
cannot 'walk' the fire, like on a gatling.

Are you sure?  I could swear I asked the list a while back (either that or I
asked Goff in person at a con) if Gatlings require a raise to hit and the
answer was yes.

Nick Zachariasen