SV: [DL] Gatling Pistols (was: The Little Ramirez)

> Are you sure?  I could swear I asked the list a while back (either that or I
> asked Goff in person at a con) if Gatlings require a raise to hit and the
> answer was yes.

Yes, I am quite sure. :-) Page 121 from revised: "Make one shootin' roll per burst. A success means the first bullet hits. Each raise after that means another bullet hits." First edition is a bit more vague though, so it may be that the ruling has been spawed from that reference.

Marshal Ole I. Stene