[DL] GRW Listserv?

Well, I bought GRW and all the minis I could lay hands on.  Now I'm
interested in a GRW listserv, which I thought was around, but I haven't
found hide-nor-hair of one.  Could any of you point me in the right
direction?

Secondly, I seem to remember Shane had posted a spreadsheet to the web for
creating units for GRW--anyone know where it is (I couldn't find it in the
library) or email me a copy of it?

Thirdly, can anyone tip me to some good websites for GRW?  I'm working
through Allan's links page, but I suspect there may be more...for example, I
have several good posts from Tom Huntington dealing w/ minis, but I have yet
to find his website.  Does he have one?  Anyone else?

Thanks,
Bill
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ # 12901136