RE: [DL] GRW Listserv?

>Well, I bought GRW and all the minis I could lay hands on.  Now I'm
>interested in a GRW listserv, which I thought was around, but I haven't
>found hide-nor-hair of one.  Could any of you point me in the right
>direction?

send an e-mail to grimwar-subscribe@melnibone.org
or grw-subscribe@melnibone.org
There is still some confusion over which list we should use, but both still
work.

>Secondly, I seem to remember Shane had posted a spreadsheet to the web for
>creating units for GRW--anyone know where it is (I couldn't find it in the
>library) or email me a copy of it?

I have a copy which I will forward you in a private e-mail

>Thirdly, can anyone tip me to some good websites for GRW?  I'm working
>through Allan's links page, but I suspect there may be more...for example,
>have several good posts from Tom Huntington dealing w/ minis, but I have
yet
>to find his website.  Does he have one?  Anyone else?

Sadly, there are few...
Tom H has some stuff on Tom Cashman's site (Which I don't know if it even
exists anymore)

Patrick