Re: [DL] Back from the dead with a few more questions (Only slightly OT)

I ran the "Pass the Salt" adventure, and it ran pretty well.  I had a
hard time with the party when they went to Shan Fan.  (see below)
SPOILER SPACE

The fight in the noodle house was hard due to me not having chips left
for the bad guys to spend.  The posse killed or seriously maimed almost
everybody in the first round.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.