Re: [DL] New Guardian Spirit

dethand wrote:

> [...]

wait, am I reading this right? having not read any Shadowrun stuff in years,
Raccon shamans are non-combatants? Clearly those idiots over at FASA don't know
what they are talking about! while Raccons are not known for being violent, YOU
DO NOT MESS WITH THEM! Rabies aside, those suckers have razor sharp claws and
are smart, which makes them dangerous

Nick