Re: [DL] Agency/Ghost Busters

>Personally, I think Lucien's adventure absolutely rocks.
>
>John

The adventure is cool.  However, I had one question...

Why (out of curiosity) did you not get Rob Vaux to do it, since Doomtown is
a thing for him?  I mean, the adventure is great, no question, I was just
curious.  I had anticipated him writing it and all.  That question is by no
means a "what were you thinking" just curiosity.

One, one more question, I lie.  who is writing Dead Presidents and Rain o'
Terror?  I assume you are doing Collegium (since you mentioned it) Great
Weird North and Unholy Alliance or whatever it is.

thanks

TBS