Re: [DL] Agency/Ghost Busters

The Baron Samedi wrote:
>One, one more question, I lie.  who is writing Dead Presidents and Rain o'
>Terror?  I assume you are doing Collegium (since you mentioned it) Great
>Weird North and Unholy Alliance or whatever it is.

Hmmmm, *Dead Presidents*...takes place in the Confederacy....

This looks like a job for...CHRISTOPHER MCGLOTHLIN, M.ED.!:):):):)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God