[DL] Re: (DL) Website

> Hi Max, thanks for the feedback.  For Mina's girl, the reason the Tempest
> isn't defined is that I've forgotten the name of it (and since had my copy
> of Hucksters and Hexes nicked), and so was waiting until I re-purchased it
> to update it.  It's the one that lets you change into an animal (in her
> case a black cat) - anyone know which one this is?

Yep, it's Skinchange: Black Cat.

> His Powers are listed as Edges.  I should probably clarify that.

List 'em as power or special abilities, I reacted on that thing too.

> As far as the posse and Extras are concerned, I am kind of in the process
> of weeding out last year's stock, as it were, and putting up the new
> characters, each of whom has a link to a few paragraphs in the players' own
> words.
>
> Check it out again if you like for an example of this.  In any event, the
> page will continue to evolve for some time, so all comments/criticisms
> welcome!

One thing, interface-vice: You should concider placing links on the pictures next to the Posse and Extras links. I clicked on the pictures first.... think a lot of people  would do that, since the pictures are bigger and seems related to the links. No biggie, but, heck, figguring out things like that is probably what I am going to do for a living.

Marshal Ole I. "Design-Dude" Stene