Re: [DL] Re (DL) Website

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ross Coburn" <coburn@sympatico.ca>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] Re (DL) Website

Max Trebilcock said at Ò[DL] Re (DL) WebsiteÓ.
[Jun/16/2000 00:57]

> Ross I like the Page, nicely laid out, good graphics and downloads
> quickly.
> Not really a dislike but I would have liked to see some more info on the
> Posse and Extra Pages, for example Mina Devlins Girl on the Posse Page
> is a Tempest but there is no mention of her ability.

Hi Max, thanks for the feedback.  For Mina's girl, the reason the Tempest
isn't defined is that I've forgotten the name of it (and since had my copy
of Hucksters and Hexes nicked), and so was waiting until I re-purchased it
to update it.  It's the one that lets you change into an animal (in her
case a black cat) - anyone know which one this is?

Ross IIRC the hex is called skinchange