Re: [DL] Thoughts on Adventures

> I think a
> good way to do it would be to run adventures like this at cons, with major
> events being decided at the big cons, and minor ones being decided at
small
> local cons like the one out here that Goff went to.

I've gotta disagree, Nick. That limits the participation _tremendously_. The
whole point is to make it as available to the largest group as possible.
Plus, it would end up costing anyone who wanted to play _way_ more than an
adventure...

The events of the Invitational this year will affect something in the
storyline, but that's part of the "reward" for getting into the
tournament--that and having your character die a miserable, squirming death.
:-)

John