Re: [DL] Important Events in History

Mr. Michael Shannon wrote:
>I'm about to start a new game and was wondering if anybody could tell
>me some of the more important events that take place in Deadlands 1876?
>I have the basic book and Quick and the Dead and want to have some
>information about the world to give the players as it happens in game
>time.  Anything that you might think is important.
>	Also, I was wondering what other books are worth buying? Or have
>important rules and information?  Thanks a lot.

	Despite the obvious bias indicated in my .sig file:), I honestly believe
that *Tales o' Terror: 1877* is the book that answers both of your questions.

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God