Re: [DL] Important Events in History

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 00:19:53 -0400 Michael Shannon
<roboknee@sprintmail.com> writes:
> I'm about to start a new game and was wondering if anybody could tell
> me some of the more important events that take place in Deadlands
> 1876?
> I have the basic book and Quick and the Dead and want to have some
> information about the world to give the players as it happens in
> game
> time.  Anything that you might think is important.
> 	Also, I was wondering what other books are worth buying? Or
> have
> important rules and information?  Thanks a lot.
>
> --Mike

First thing I need to say here is: Buy Tales o' Terror: 1877. This is a
must have for any marshal running a campaign. Rascals, Varmints and
Critters, Law Dogs, and one of the setting books or box sets would also
go a long way. If you need a quick fix for events go to the web site in
my sig file and look at the timeline there. (Shameless Plug) :)

"As long as there's lead in the air, there's still hope."
             -Texas Ranger D.M. Thomas
Waste of Space - http://mscof.home.texas.net/

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.