Re: [DL] Looking for Gamers (in all the wrong places)

John Goff posted:

>How many of posses out there just use the Marshal's books?

About half of my posse of 10 have purchased the Player's book (or the
leatherbound combo).  The rest of the books have been purchased by the
Marshall (me).

>How many players purchase _only_ the book appropriate to their particular
>character?

I have one player who purchased the book specific to his player (Law
Dogs).  I had bought it anyway and now we have a duplicate on the shelf.

>How many Marshals _don't_ want the players reading the Posse sections in
>each book?

I strongly recommend that the players read the posse section of the books
appropriate their character.  I have a few that have taken me up on this,
but other than lunchtime conversation and occasional email flurrys, the
players don't spend much time on the game outside of the sessions.