Re: [DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

Chris Aniballi wrote:

> > Also, Call of Cthulhu in the '90's sucks.  SPAS shotguns and Nightgaunts
> > do not mix.  Uh, that is, they don't mix to the benefit of the
> > Nightgaunts.
>
> I tend to disagree with you. 90s is fun when the players all think they can
> walk away with their lives or their sanity or put a little too much faith in
> their guns. I just think that the setting is ripe for the mysteriousness of
> the Mythos and the helplessness of humanity.

I know I've never gotten to use a SPAS shotgun in Cthulhu 90s.  Durn it.
:-)

We're usually lucky to have a pistol or two...though when something ate
the cop last time I played, I got to his shotgun first.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Geek-a-mondo
"Extra ninjas make any party, family gathering, or war scene tons