[DL] only a little OT, or not even, really.

Favorite RPGs?

1. Deadlands

2. Chill (actually liked it better than Call of Cthulhu for horror)

3. Daredevils (anyone remember? short-lived 1930s pulp-based game)

4. Boot Hill (eventually lost the books and had to recreate our own Western
rules, but it was always a fave)

5. Marvel Super Heroes (so sue me, I grew up reading 'em. Nothing better than
Daredevil and Stiltman duking it out!)

Honorable Mentions: Call of Cthulhu; Top Secret; Gangbusters

And, yes, most of these are from the early 1980s. I'm old.

Clay