[DL] Combat streamlining

Here's how I work it, in any event.  Some of these have not yet been used,
bit will be in future games.

1. Make sure every player has a copy of the Hit Location chart, so they can
get that done as quickly as possible.
2. Save Wind damage for exhaustion and non-lethal combat.  With Vigor rolls
to keep going, it isn't redundant per se (I like it a lot in theory), but
it does slow things down a lot.
3. On Hit Location chart, make divisions for left/right arm and leg (as
I've heard Deputy Seyberth does), so as to avoid an annoying second roll
when you score on one.

Oh, and something not everyone can manage but is great for me, is that the
pine table we play on has a groove running around it's circumference about
3 inches in from the edge; it works wonderfully for putting Action cards in
so that no one else can read them, but I (or anyone else doing it for
themselves) can see and reference them easily. So go out and buy one of
these pint 'Texas style' (according to a Quebec furniture company, so take
with a grain of salt!) tables right away!

(Now if my SO had let me get the eight foot long version instead of the six
foot long one, I'd have enough elbow room during games when there are five
others at the table, grumble grumble grumble.)

DISCLAIMER:  Am suffering from moderately serious back injury.  Many drugs
being taken.  Results of which include long, rambling posts, especially the
last few days.  Now you know.