Re: [DL] 2-Gun Kid (Mr. Long) was Law Dogs and Revised Edition Rules

>   So, I changed back to the old rules. DAs fire once per action, SAs
> require two cards to fire, unless you fan (I also have new rules for fanning
> which make it worth using).

Personally, I made DA pistols rare in my game. The characters have an
easier time getting ahold of Gatling Pistols, which are actually worse,
but they require two raises to hit with all three bullets and only the
first shot can be called. The other two hit randomly.

Mike
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."