Re: [DL] 2-Gun Kid

> 1) One roll for both bullets from the gun, with a raise to hit
> with the second bullet (as per gattling pistols).  However the
> second bullet automatically hits the same location as the first,
> and it adds extra dice to the first bullets damage roll to cover
> for the second bullet (say you add the damage for the bullet less
> one dice), i.e. Jack hits a guy on the head, with both bullets, he
> rolls 3d6 (for first bullet) + 2D6 (for second bullet) + 2D6 (for the
> head shot) doing 7D6 in total.

This is almost exactly what Goff's taken to doing (he said "we" in his forum
post, possibly referring to PEG as a whole), except you roll hit location
for both shots.  You can read the whole post at:
http://www.gamingoutpost.com/forums/default.cfm?Action=ShowThread&ccurrentth
read=15723&ccurrentmessage=15771&ccurrentforum=48&site=GO

Nick Zachariasen