Re: [DL] 2-Gun Kid

--- rs95065@weir.co.uk wrote:
> Rolling four times for each of the shots, then four
> times for
> location and four lots of damage, and four lots for
> wind
> becomes excessive die rolling for each action and
> leaves too
> many players sitting on their hands for too long.  I
> already
> ignore stun rules in an effort to speed up combat as
> I found that
> people were losing interest!

Okay, slightly off topic, but I gotta ask.  Is this
usual???  We have -never- had a problem with players
getting bored while combats taking a long time, and
yes they sometime take a while.  Is this common, do
lots of people just wander off or something?  I'm
curious is all.  When we boil down to combat, it's
very much a party thing, with other players offering
advice or helping deal out cards or refilling drinks
or whatnot.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen