Re: [DL] 2-Gun Kid

Netse Ôhtsevehâtse= wrote:

> > Okay, slightly off topic, but I gotta ask.  Is this
> > usual???  We have -never- had a problem with players
> > getting bored while combats taking a long time, and
> > yes they sometime take a while.  Is this common, do
> > lots of people just wander off or something?
>
> I don't know about boredom, but there are 1 or 2 players who are
> often missing from the table because they've gone outside for a
> smoking break.  Some enabler or other tends to make their quickness

I've had a couple of people smoke during sessions, and I've had to set
up ground rules.

If you smoke, you do it during the breaks that we take or at your
discretion.  During that time, if we're still playing, we're not
stopping for you.  In combat, you are stunned, unable to move or act -
and an easy target.

I know smoking is an addiction, but no one ran up to you and shoved
nicotine down your throat.  Play the game to play the game, but don't
diminish it for everybody else by running outside every few minutes to
smoke.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Damnit.  Where's my witty repartee?
"Ow! Ow! Ow!  I had to go after mutants, didn't I?  I couldn't just