Re: [DL] 2-Gun Kid

| > I don't know about boredom, but there are 1 or 2 players who are
| > often missing from the table because they've gone outside for a
| > smoking break.  Some enabler or other tends to make their quickness
|
| I've had a couple of people smoke during sessions, and I've had to set
| up ground rules.
|
| If you smoke, you do it during the breaks that we take or at your
| discretion.  During that time, if we're still playing, we're not
| stopping for you.  In combat, you are stunned, unable to move or act -
| and an easy target.
|
| I know smoking is an addiction, but no one ran up to you and shoved
| nicotine down your throat.  Play the game to play the game, but don't
| diminish it for everybody else by running outside every few minutes to
| smoke.

OK, as a smoker, I gotta respond to this.  You're absolutely right SeanMike
(!).  There have been times where I have both smoked *at* the gaming table,
and times when I've stepped outside to smoke, but I made damn sure on each
incidence that it didn't bother anyone else there, Marshal or player.

B. D. Flory

"There are four types of homicide: felonious, culpable, justifiable, and
praiseworthy."
                                                   -Oscar Wilde