RE: [DL] 2-Gun Kid - rule suggestions

Ok here is my suggestions. Feedback requested. especially on the "Grouping" rule

Cheyenne
------------------------------
New Firearm Rules

SA-Single Action
DA-Double Action
GP-Gatling Weapon

SA weapons can fire once per action card or can 'fan' up to 6 shots at a -4 to the roll.
         Fannin' - the number of shots to be fanned must be announced before the roll is made.
One bullet hits for every successes and raise. Roll a d20 for each hit to determine wound
locations. Only the first fanned bullet can be 'called'. Raises have no effect on hit locations for
fanned shots. Roll damage for each bullet separately.

DA weapons can fire up to two bullets per card. To fire a second shot the shootist must
declare this as his intent. Most DA's suffer stiff trigger pulls and recessive a -2 penalty to the
roll if a second shot is attempted on one card. Only one roll is made per gun, per card. The
second shot hits only on a raise. Again only the first bullet can be 'called'. Raises have no
effect on hit locations for multiple shots. Roll damage for each bullet separately.

GP weapons must fire 3 bullets on every trigger pull. Score one hit for every success and
raise. Roll hit location randomly or group the shots in the same location for a white chip.
Whither random or grouped, roll damage for each bullet separately. Spend a red chip to roll
grouped damage all at once.

http://www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html     The Art of Cheyenne Wright
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries dissappear and life stands explained.
- Mark Twain