Re: New Idea (was: Re: [DL] Combined format?$$$$$$$$$$ (GOFF & SHANE))

> I guess I didn't think about that, I thought 1 book every 3 months, with a
chunk
> of it wouldn't be too bad (1 books per brand manager).  Maybe every other
month
> and throw in some full "One topic" books?

Ah--I think I see where the problem may lie. :-)

We're still sorting out the "brand manager" thing for now. It's entirely
possible we will no longer have a brand manager dedicated to each
line--nothing set in Stone, mind you, just part of reorganizing to suit the
market. :-)

> Well I was just guesstimating, but if you drop the books to every other
month
> and kept them at 128 for 20 wouldn't be a problem (at least not for me, I
don't
> know about you guys.

That's what we'd been planning--one every other month, or maybe every
quarter. A lot of it likely depends on how many other sourcebooks hit the
shelves as well. :-)

John