[DL] A chip question...plus Canyon O' Doom

    Greetings All! The Weird West rulebook has a 10 chip limit for
players. I don't know what the rule intended for Marshals (Shane?
Anyone?) but I'm curious as to how folks handle this in their games. As
Marshals, do you impose a 10 chip limit on yourself? If so, how does
that work? Is there a trade-off for having to get rid of your excess
chips? If you DON'T impose that limit, does the pot start to run dry
after while?!?   :)
    Just wondering how folks handle this. I'm on the Digest so you can
reply there or to my e-mail. Thanks!
        OH...while I'm here (!)...I'm about to send my posse into the
Canyon O' Doom adventure. Anyone run/played it? Any pitfalls, things to
watch for, etc.? Thanks again!

Dan