Re: [DL] Rant!

Steve, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to join the
list and comment on what's been going on.  I'm glad that we finally got a
response outta Cybergames, I don't think that it could have come at a
better time (Other then a lot sooner).  One thing that might set a lot of
our minds at ease is if you would post a tentative release schedule for
2001.  Yes, we get mad when that schedule doesn't get held up, but we get
worse when we don't hear anything at all.

--D