Re: [DL] Rant!

>Steve, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to join the
>list and comment on what's been going on.  I'm glad that we finally got a
>response outta Cybergames, I don't think that it could have come at a
>better time (Other then a lot sooner).  One thing that might set a lot of
>our minds at ease is if you would post a tentative release schedule for
>2001.  Yes, we get mad when that schedule doesn't get held up, but we get
>worse when we don't hear anything at all.

We will be posting release information as we get things firmed up.
Eventually, we'll be announcing products a full four months in
advance to the trade. Major releases will be discussed even earlier
than that. Of course, when we're dealing with freelancers (artists,
writers, editors, garphic artists) for some or even all parts of a
project, it can be difficult to nail down a release date accurately.
We're trying to get our products in shape far enough in advance to be
very precise in our release schedule, but that process takes time.
(I'm in the process of doing this for four companies at once, which
makes it even more interesting. <g>)
--
- Steve Peterson, Cybergames.com