Re: [DL] Adobe Acrobat Help [OT]

> Can anyone help me with adobe acrobat?  I just got a
> copy of it so that I could turn some PSDs of mine into
> PDFs, but I can't figure out how to make them look
> good.  Everytime I process one, it ends up blurry and
> crappy?  Any advice, hints, or tricks?

If you got a copy of full Acrobat, then you should be able to print things
to Acrobat Distiller rather than having to open up a PSD file and save it as
a PDF.  Just go to Print, and then select Acrobat Distiller (or, if you
didn't install Distiller, use PDF Writer) as your printer.  It should print
out as a PDF file, and if you've got Distiller Assistant running and the
option to prompt you for a location turned on, it should ask you where you
want to save this PDF file.  Otherwise, it'll just go to Program
Files/Adobe/Acrobat 4.0/PDF Output (assuming you have version 4.0).  Try
that and see how it works.  That's how we try to do it with the school paper
here.

Nick Zachariasen