Re: [DL] Dragons

> My friend wanted to be stubborn and is insisting
> upon playing a Texas Ranger raised by dragons...

And Maggie wants a set of custome made matched
Brownings and to beat Kate in a bar-room brawl for Doc
Holiday.  Both are equally unlikely, but I've got a
better chance than he does!

Serious, even though I'm "just" a player there's no
WAY something like that would fly in my game.  I'd put
my foot down about it, and then come up with a list of
options he can play.  If he wants to get funky, point
him towards the Hucksters and let him spend the time
and effort to research his own spells.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen