Re: [DL] Rather longish list of questions about period weaponry from Law Dogs

> d) American Pepperbox - Err, does "18 shots" means that this monster was
18
> barrel pepperbox???

I think this is 2 vollies of 9, one behind the other.  IIRC, so i could be
wrong.

> f) Enfield Rifle Musket - In basic rulebook this one is listed as a
> blackpowder weapon with range of 10. In Law Dogs it does have range of 25
> and makes quite good sniping rifle. Any comments? Was it really
smoothbore,
> blackpowder musket?

IT was rifled, thus the term "rifle" in the name.  smoothbore would have the
lower increment.

> That's all (for now, at least). Any discussion about period firearms will
be
> greatly appreciated. Also, can You point me to some good websites that
> discusses
> Old West weapons? (I'm more interested in good knowledge, than pretty
> pictures)
>
> Yours
>
> Tomasz F Misiorek

I could be wrong about any of this, and if i am, the rest of the list will
be quick to correct me.