[DL] High Noon

Ok,  I just read the Release notes on High Noon, and it says they may be
freely redistributed as long as no changes are made.  well, i can't change
anything, so i know they're still orrigional.  If anyone out there wants
them, e-mail me OFF-LIST and i'll send you all of it as a zipped attachment.
BIG file though, so fair warning.

Shane If any of this is changed, or you'd rather me not send it out, just
say so and It'll stop.

I think i might even still have the HOE generator somewhere, and if someone
wants it, i'll look for it.