Re: [DL] New DL player old ArM player

> How open to "newbie" questions is this group? The Ars Magica mailing list
> tends to be quite snobbish, which prohibited list reader involvement (in
my
> opinion).

Do not worry. 'round here, we welcome newbies with open arms.

> Lastly, I'm very excited about playing this game. The group I'm joining
> can't say enough great things about Deadlands and Doomtown. Our first
> session is Sunday. We are meeting solely to make characters. Any advice?

Hmm. I have some files (in .doc format) written up on how to set up stats,
what skills to get, how to spend chips and such. These are, of course, my
own humble opinions, but you (or anyone else) are welcome to a copy. Drop me
a line privately and I'll mail 'em to you.

Marshal Ole I. Stene
--
oleingva@ifi.ntnu - ICQ #67957926

             -Mors Principium Est-