Re: [DL] DL - CoC conversion

Hi.

I'm still pretty new to this list (as well as to DL) and I'd like to know if
anybody has ever done a Deadlands - Call of Cthulhu conversion.
I've known the CoC system for a couple of years and me and my gamers  are
used to it. I also happen to like the system's mechanics so I'd like to know
if anybody has ever taken the time to put down the rules for running a
campaign in the Deadlands setting with CoC rules.
I know there are some basics laid out in the "Adios A-Mi-Go" dime novel, but
they are not much more than that - basics, I mean. I would especially like to
see how Deadland's magic could be translated into CoC (spells as skills?).
I belive that the Deadlands setting is a very flexible one that could work
under many different rules systems (as witnessed by the current GURPS and d20
conversions).
Help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Bye,
Jackfan