From: Gryllus, Champion of Oog [mailto:gryllus1@home.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 4:29 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] combat system

I just did a run of Deadlands with a new posse.  They loved everything
(setting, characters, most mechanics) except for the combat system, which is
IMNSHO kinda clunky.  Does anybody have some way to speed combat up a bit
other than the "hits" system used for extras?

May all your journeys end in Jello (or gelatin of some sort)

visit my website at pages.scifi.com/awalkinthedeadlands/index.html