Re: [DL] combat system

I know you said your posse doesn't cheat, but what happens if your dice
come up a failed hit, but your location and damage results show a
30-point hit to the head?  You can't tell me that you're not gonna chip
that shootin' roll.

On Mon, 21 May 2001 11:08:14 -0400 "Jeff Yates"
<jyates@primaryfunction.com> writes:
> I even roll my damage dice in the same handful.  If the location
> comes up gizzards or head, and the Shootin' shows a hit, then extra
damage
> dice are easy enough to do.  As are rolling some more for aces.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo

"Only the young die good"