Re: [DL] The Big Picture- Tying it all together

> Britain

> Strengths- Large industrial capacity, cheap labor pool, world's greatest
navy, professional army.

Don't forget Harry Paget Flashman, V.C., K.C.B., K.C.I.E., etc., scoundrel,
cheat, bully, cad, lecher and all around hero despite himself. Present for
evey major battle of the Victorian age. He even served on both sides of the
Civil War.

> Weaknesses- Not many. It's army is small, but professional. There's a bit
of trouble with the Zulus and the Irish.

or Harry Paget Flashman, V.C., K.C.B., K.C.I.E., etc., scoundrel, cheat,
bully etc.... Present for evey major battle of the Victorian age. Inclueding
the raid on Harpers Ferry, one of the bloody origins of the Civil War.

Cheyenne

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright
A Mind is like a Book. I'd rather have a dirty one,
than an empty one.   - Me