Re: [DL] Re: deadlands D20

Allan Seyberth wrote:

> Oh yeah - I'm looking forward to it. . .
>
> DM: "The NPC, having reloaded his pistol twice and emptied his shotgun into
> you, being out of ammo now swings his shotgun and hits for 5 points of
> damage.  How many hitpoints do you have left?"
>
> Player:"32."
>
> DM: "And what do you do?"
>
> Player: "I take out the third bundle of dynamite and again stuff it down
> the npc's pants.  I do. . . 19 points of damage."
>
> DM "Okay - that third bundle dropped him to -4 hitpoints, he is now
> bleeding and unconscious at your feet. . . "

But Allan, that can't be right. It says right here in appendix E subsection 12
of the WOCT canon that a Shotgun-esque weapon is not able to be used that many
times a round for a Lvl-2 Rustler. Wait! Maybe he has a feat. Let me look it up.
:)

David Heth
"Sniper rifles have been known to cause Spontaneous Brain Rejection(SBR) at
several hundred yards. "