RE: Re: [DL] Re: deadlands D20

At 08:16 PM 6/13/2001 +0000, you wrote:
 >So you condemn a system because of its players? Tell me of a system that
 >does NOT have power gamers playing it? You are using an example of someone
 >who crosses over rules sets from another system, making a HUGE imbalance,
 >and then say the system is stupid?

Oh believe me - there's PLENTY to mock the D20 system for without having to
start in on the munchkins.

Like the fact that the D20 system itself is designed to enhance munchkinism
play.  :)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I am no stranger to loud music. I've been to a Mitch Ryder and the Detroit
Wheels concert. I once dated a woman with two kids.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke